Disneyland Resort in Winter
Christmas at Disneyland is a huge celebration and usually runs each year from Mid-November until the first week of January.
Make memories at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA this winter! There are so many magical things to do and so many moments you won’t want to miss. Highlights of the Disneyland Park include:
- 60 foot Christmas tree trimmed with garland and wreaths
- Special events throughout the park
- World of Color – Winter Dreams
- Cookie decorating
- Christmas Fantasy Parade
- Disneyland Forever Fireworks
Additional Disneyland Winter Events
In addition to Christmas at Disneyland, other Winter Events include:
- Three Kings’ Day – celebrates the Three Kings: Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar who brought gold, incense and myrrh as they followed the Star of Bethlehem. To honor the Three Kings, Disneyland resort has special decorations and entertainment showcasing both Western & Mexican heritage. Performances by Mariachi Divas and Ballet Folklorico Dancers.
- Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend – 10K, 5K, children’s races a Wookie welcome party, and a Rebel Challenge for racers from both the Half Marathon and 10K.
- Celebrate Gospel - February 13, 2016 – Come and hear gospel choirs from the Southern California area in their annual Disneyland resort concert. Performances throughout the day in Hollywood Land.
- Valentine's Day - February 14, 2016 – Celebrate love at Disneyland Resort! Throughout the park you will find special menus and festivities at our Disneyland restaurants. Reservations are recommended.
Ride to Disney
Enjoy a hassle free ride to Disney when you stay at Anaheim Marriott Suites hotel. Package Rates include:
- One night stay in a spacious suite
- Up to 4 PCA passes for the family - 2 adult, 2 kids
- Each pass is good for one roundtrip to Disney on the PCA Shuttle
- Passes will be given at check-in for each night of stay for each person in room, up to 4 (2 adults, 2 children)
*Disneyland tickets are not included in this package